Ph: (715) 833-8383 ~ Fax: (715) 833-8384 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showroom Located at: 1041 N. Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703
From the Desk of Bear E. Warm:
Bear E. Warm here folks and let's talk about ENERGY STAR®!
The ENERGY STAR® label was established to:
1) Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy and
2) Make it easy for consumers to identify and purchase energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing performance, features, and comfort.
But what exactly does that mean for you?
When you remove a single pane window and replace it with an ENERGY STAR rated window, you are actually making a few changes:
1) Saving energy & money: if your home has energy efficient products, you will use your furnace & air conditioner less, saving energy. The annual energy bill for a typical single home is approximately $2,2000: 29% of that is for heating and 17% is for cooling (see chart here).
Now there are 2 ENERGY STAR classifications:
ENERGY STAR - U-FACTOR OF .30 OR LESS
ENERGY STAR MOST-EFFICIENT - U-FACTOR OF .20 OR LESS
2) Reduce your CO2 emmissions: when you start saving energy, greenhouse gas emissions from power plants also are reduced. Also, you will not have to use paints, stains, and varnishes that can release chemicals into the air for years. Quite simply, if you don't use the products, they won't be in your home.
3) Protection and comfort: Have you heard of Low E coatings? Or have you heard of them, but really don't understand what it is? It is a coating on the glass that is like sunscreen for your house. Along with added gasses (Argon or Krypton), this provides that barrier between your home's climate and the climate outside.
The ENERGY STAR website www.energystar.gov has all kinds of information, statistics, and tools for everyone from a homeowner, a contractor, a remodeler, and even a bear like me!
So give me a call today and make your appointment for windows, siding, entry or patio doors. Remember, our showroom hours might change in the summer, but our evaluation times never change.
Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm
Available from 8:00am until 8:00pm Monday - Saturday
Call for your in-home inspection and energy profile test today!
Bear E. Warm
Our mission at Valley is to offer old fashion quality along with old fashion affordable pricing. When it comes to customer satisfaction, Valley Construction will go the extra mile for all of our customers.
We strive to provide the following for all of our customers:
We give all our customers the maximum return on their investment when they choose Valley Constriction for their home improvement needs.
Our old fashion approach starts with us listening to your ideas and goals. Working with you in mind, we will guide your projects with the same courtesy and respect regardless of the size!
All Project Evaluations are free!
Click here to request more information about more contractor and lead qualification in Wisconsin.